I’m a kid, why should I do yoga?
- It’s fun yoga for the kids and by the kids (Kids get a chance to teach too!)
- You can do it with your friends
- It gives you time to relax and unwind after a long day at school
- Become a human pretzel (stretch become flexible or more flexible)
I’m a parent, why should my kid do yoga?
We guide the kids through yoga poses, meditation, relaxation, and various fun breathing exercises so that your child can:
- Better connect with their bodies and breath
- Relax their mind and bodies in a culture where our kids are constantly on the go
- Strengthen and stretch their bodies for balance
What’s included with each Kids Yoga class?
- One hour Yoga instruction
- Free healthy snacks and juice
- Yoga mats provided (bring your own yoga mat if you like)
Class Dates and Times
Tuesdays and Thursdays both levels are offered.
Kids Level I, ages 5-7@ 4:00-5:00 pm
Kids Level II, ages 8-12@ 5:15-6:15 pm
Please contact us to reserve a spot for Yoga to the Kids.
Classes taught by Heart Source co-founder, Viviana Lahrs and her 11 year old son Mateo Dos Santos.