Women’s Living Into Love Circles with Viviana Lahrs
Woman meet every Third Thursday from 7-9pm. April’s circle is on the 13th!
A monthly gathering for whole-hearted women ready to be supported, nurtured with in sisterhood for love-filled lives. Each evening is open to all as we welcome in and bring awareness to all that we are, holding the knowing that we all are stepping into what we chose… Read the full description here.
Constellation Evenings with Don Ramer
Offering an illuminating view of personal, professional and organisational issues, giving access points from a soul level for simple shifts that create subtle yet profound change. A powerful way to tap into the timeless presence of our ancestry, existence, and the field where it can get better across all levels. More info here…
Meets every two weeks on Tuesdays at 7-9pm
Laughing Dragon Qigong with Kristina Forester-Thorp
Ongoing, Friday mornings 9:30-11 am
If you are looking for a way to renew and energize your yoga practice, this is it!
Laughing dragon Qigong is a system of self-healing that aims to balance and stimulate Qi, the life force of the body in order to promote health, calm the mind and increase spiritual awareness. It is a synthesis of Taoism, Buddhism, and martial arts. Read more here..
Dating for Introverts: With Beacon Driscoll
Every 2nd Thursday of the month at 7:30 -10:00pm
Women’s Circles: Wednesdays at 6:30-8:30pm and
Neurodivergent Convergence gatherings: First Fridays at 6:30-8:30.
Jenara’s practice, called Ekantaka, merges ancient wisdom with scientific research to help reach people at an emotional, intellectual, and spiritual level. She does sound healing treatments, wellbeing advising (a spiritual take on talk therapy), and Thai massage, often combining all three in her sessions for a holistic experience. Additionally, Jenara facilitates groups for women and men looking to connect more deeply and authentically. And her monthly Neurodivergent Convergence gatherings are lively, heart-affirming, fun-filled evenings for the greater community of artists, healers, writers, and their friends to come together and celebrate neurodivergence with food, music, and deep conversation. For more info…
At Heart Source we offer classes for understanding, growth, and healing around the popular topics of relationships and personal transformation.
Our classes or circles are dynamic, heartfelt journeys that are open to both singles and couples of all orientations.
Here you will build a loving and supportive community, practice simple and powerful skills for nurturing relationships, and learn how to bring more affection and connection into your life. Our facilitators take great care to create a safe space for all to contribute and share within the group.
These powerful events are excellent learning opportunities for both professionals and those seeking personal growth, with abundant time to practice, embody, and share within a supportive community.
The class format typically includes:
- Opening circle (with introductions, logistics and practices for becoming present and connecting as a group)
- Guided group and/or paired embodied exercises (usually psycho-somatic exercises that teach and involve using skills and tools related to the workshop topic)
- Paired and/or group shares
- Closing circle (your opportunity to reflect on what you learned and give feedback)
What you’ll experience in an Heart Source class:
- Safe, nurturing space by facilitators and peers that supports your authentic expression
- Embodied understanding of self and of relationship
- Compassion and understanding of the human nature of relationships
- “Aha!” moments in which you break through your old, frustrating patterns
- New skills and tools you can implement immediately in your life
- Tapping into your potential for establishing close relationships you want